I didn't win the lottery. I hear it's not so grate for people that win anyway. I don't know. I still wanna win. I still get my tickets every week, and I don't care if Vijay thinks I'm stupid. Change Your Life. That's the lottery's slogan, and I think it's a pritty good one. I think maybe I should be more like my hermit crab, Glen. He changes. He goes from one shell to another shell and in between, he could get eaten by a bird or stomped on by an elephant or something. But he takes the risk. You know those posters that say, like, Keep on Truckin' and have a picture of a cat on a trisicle or something? I think the lottery should have one like that that says Change Your Life and has a picture of a hermit crab right when he's changing shells. I'd let them use Glen if they wanted. Maybe I'll send them a letter.
Mom always asks me what my New Years resolutions are. So, here they are, my Change Your Life resolutions.
1. Make some new freinds. I'd like to go to a party next year.
2. Get a girlfriend. Ask out the girl from the JetStop.
3. Fix up Glen's terrarium real nice.
4. Do better at the gas station (always clean everyone's windshield and see if they want me to check there oil)
5. Watch 24 from the first season.
6. Try sushi. (Could go to Shogun on a date)
7. Get a hobby. Like making model airplanes. I also still have a coin collection I could start up again.
8. Stop paying so much money to watch the Pride Fighting Championships.
9. Learn to box. (this could also help with number 1 and 2)
10. Start dressing nicer. Some of my clothes are the same for like ten years, and everything smells like gas.
11. Be nicer to mom.
12. Make a journal entry every day, even if its real short.