Friday, September 26, 2008

High Anxiety

Do you live your life in a state of high anxiety? Do you feel like a motor drives you from one task to the next? Do you constantly worry what others think of you? Do you have trouble relaxing? Do you feel like you're running toward a goal that keeps moving further away? DO you sleep erratically? Do you always feel like your world is about to collapse around you?

If so, you may be suffering from panic disorder, law school, obsessive-compulsive disorder, and/or manic-depression linked to the need to please others in order to maintain a sense of self worth.

Self-medication is not advised.

2 comments:

La Misma said...

I feel you. Our natures are hard to grapple with. Sometimes I think: 'I'm losing the battle of my personality.'

yeh. that's about all I got.

Anonymous said...

An increased spiritual quest may be in order.--s29