Monday, March 27, 2006

Flat Cats

I was just reading sum of Beckett's posts and I'm kind of worried about him. They don;t make any sense. I mean even less sense than usual. I'm sure he's okay, though.

I want to write down this really weird dream I had. In it, I was crossing the street and there was this real small cat. Like really really small. Smaller than in real life. More like the size of a really big insect or something. I was crossing the street with it, and kind of letting me follow it home, and I was going to take care of it because I could tell it needed help. Then this guy on a bike came flying up and ran over it. It got dragged a little and I ran over to the guy on the bike and was going to beat him up, which is weird, because I've never been in a fight. I could tell he didn;t mean to do it though, and he couldn;t really have seen the cat it was so small. I looked at the cat and it was all crushed up. I hoped maybe it was okay or at least not dead, but it was all lumpy and weird now. Then I looked around and I saw that their were a bunch of little cats crushed all over the place, and I hoped they weren't all dead, but I looked down at one, and saw that it turned from sort of flat and lumpy into this thin white liquid, like milk, and I new they were all dead.

I have no idea what it means, but I was really scared when I woke up.

7 comments:

vacuous said...

Glen, have you been stealing Beckett's dreams?

glen said...

What do you mean>?

vacuous said...

I was just wondering, Glen, if Beckett told you his dream, and your passing it along to us. I don't mean to offend you, Glen. You're a nice guy, and I like you a lot.
I appreciate that you told us your dream, Glen, because it contains very powerful imagery. It struck me as being an actual dream and not a made-up dream. Then it occurred to me that it could be a Bekett dream. I mean I know you're a real person and everything, Glen...

vacuous said...

Glen, from your perspective I must be totally nuts. That's kind of cool.

vacuous said...

Egad! `Your' should be `you're.' Gadzooks!

glen said...

It is an actual dream I had.

beckett said...

That's funny, because I had a dream about cats recently as well.

There was a very large cat next door that didn't seem to bother anyone. Like a puma or somesuch. But it scared the crap out of me. Everyone else was nonchalant about the thing, but it made me very nervous, though I tried to hide my fear, because no one else was afraid.